The DO’s on Market days
This is a partial list of Santa Clarita Swap Meet policies. For a complete list, please review the Rules and Regs
- Set your alarm and arrive early! Gates open for pre-reserved vendors at 5:30 AM. Spaces not occupied by 7:00 AM will be released to other vendors.
- To enter The Market, you will need your valid Rental Agreement and your California Driver’s License. Someone over the age 18 must be present to sell.
- Park your vehicle within the boundaries of your assigned space. The aisles must be clear by 8:00 AM. Make room for the shoppers!!
- Keep your vehicle on your space until the close of business (2:00 PM on Sundays; 12:00 PM on Tuesdays & Saturdays) to keep our pedestrians safe.
- Vehicles may not drive in and out to unload merchandise and you can't walk stuff in the door. Bring it in your car.
- Bring your employees with you in your vehicle to avoid a shopper admission fee.
- Leave your pets at home.
- To keep shoppers and other vendors safe, please secure all canopies, poles, tarps, signs, and merchandise at all times. Coverings require a weight of at least 25 pounds on each corner. Bungee cords aren’t enough, bring straps. Please review the Tent Tie Down page.
- Be sure to display your Rental Agreement and California Seller’s Permit in your space every selling day.
- As a service to shoppers, your refund, exchange or return policy should be prominently displayed.
- Other vendors and shoppers may not share your taste in music. Be considerate and maintain acceptable sound levels. Since we are a family event, we ask you to avoid any explicit or offensive lyrics.
- Keep all merchandise, advertising, and sales activities within the marked boundaries of your space.
- Leave your space broom clean. If you hauled it in, please make sure to drag it out.
- Vacate the premises by 4:00 PM, unless you want to pay the site’s staff for overtime.