The DON’Ts on Market days
- We love animals, but the State of California recently passed legislation prohibiting the sale of live animals. So, please leave all animals at home, including your pets.
- For the safety of the shoppers, please do not ride bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters (you get the idea) on the premises.
- This is a kid-friendly Market. No pornography, adult-themed merchandise, drug-related paraphernalia, games of chance, raffles or lotteries.
- If it can injure someone, then it’s not permitted. Knives or weapons of any kind are not allowed. Neither are firearms, ammunition, flammables or fireworks.
- Beer is sold on the premises for your convenience, so outside alcohol is not permitted.
- The Los Angeles County Health Department and The Santa Clarita Swap Meet require prior written consent before you sell any food products. That includes beverages, water, pharmaceuticals, ingestible goods, bulk or pre-packaged food items, candy and vitamins.
- Just in case you don’t already know, it is unlawful to sell merchandise bearing counterfeit trademarks or that infringe on copyrighted designs or logos. The police have been known to show up and drag people off in handcuffs. (It’s true!)
- Don't be a straggler. Your reservation expires at 4:00 pm on Sundays and 2:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Our staff wants to go home, so leave on time.
- Our garbage cans and dumpsters are for your shoppers. Take your unsold merchandise, boxes, and trash with you at the end of the day.
- If this will be your first visit to our market as a vendor, read the First Timers Checklist for some helpful tips.