If this is your first time to the Santa Clarita Swap Meet, let us suggest a few things to make the most of your day:
- The Swap Meet covers about 10 acres, so we suggest you wear comfortable shoes. Watch your step, some surfaces can be uneven.
- If it is a hot day, be sure to stay hydrated. We have cooling stations located around the property.
- Arrive hungry. We have lots of great food including , Mexican, good old fashioned hot dogs and hamburgers, fresh fruit bowls, shaved ice, kettle corn, and more.
- Looking for entertainment? The band plays between 10:00 and 2:00 on Sundays.
- Don’t want to miss the game? You don’t have to. We have a TV in the beer garden and the beer is very cold.
- Alcohol cannot be brought in or taken out of our facility; however, cold beer and wine are sold inside.
- We are a family friendly market and encourage you to bring your children, but please leave your pets at home.
- We have no strollers or carts for rent, so you may want to bring your own.
- We don’t want you to run over your fellow shoppers, so please leave roller skates, scooters, skateboards and bicycles at home.
- Safety is a top priority. We have video surveillance and a well-trained Security Team on the premises. On that note, all bags, coolers, and strollers may be searched at the discretion of our staff.
- Hundreds of vendors have purchased spaces, so we feel it is unfair to allow any unauthorized solicitation of vendors or shoppers.
- Still have questions? Give us a call at (661) 259-3886.